Only available in Canada
Ideal for heating spaces up to 2,500 ft², the Heatmax II wood-burning furnace delivers up to 310,000 BTU of power. Manufactured to high quality standards, this central heating appliance is specifically designed to be east to install. Equipped with an adjustable hot air plenum that can accommodate six to ten round Ø6" ducts, this furnace also includes an RTD thermal probe that automatically adjusts the blower speed according to the temperature of the plenum.
Included: 4-speed blower, plenum, combustion control, ash lip, ash drawer, poker and scraper
▪ Up to 10 hours burn time
▪ 21" logs (loading over depth)
▪ 3.6 ft³ firebox
▪ CSAB415.1-10 certified (Canada only)
▪ Proudly made in Canada
▪ Limited lifetime warranty
▪ For maximum comfort, it is possible to connect the furnace to a wall thermostat to allow you to maintain a more constant temperature throughout your house.
▪ Air filters help filter dirt before distributing hot air in your installation in addition to protecting the blower. The use of filters is strongly recommended.
▪ The fresh air return adapter can be added to the blower box to increase the efficiency of your system. This option allows you to take fresh air from the rooms and bring it to the furnace to be heated and redistributed in these same rooms. It allows more even air circulation to increase comfort.
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.