Ideal for heating spaces up to 2,700 ft², the HT-3000 is a wood stove with an impressive output of 110,000 BTU/h. EPA certified at 1.6 g/h, this non-catalytic appliance represents an eco-responsible heating source. Completely redesigned, the HT-3000 succeeds the HT2000 while retaining its reliability and distinctive look. Its very large combustion chamber allows logs to be loaded across the width and depth.
Included: pedestal with ash drawer, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
▪ Up to 10 hours burn time
▪ Up to 22" logs
▪ 3.5 ft³ firebox
▪ Heavy duty 5/16" steel top reinforced with C-Cast heat shield
▪ Insulated top panel for added durability
▪ EPA certified
▪ Proudly made in Canada
▪ Limited lifetime warranty
▪ Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
▪ This model qualifies for the US tax credit
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.