Sturdy and strong, but with a touch of ambiance our 2,000 ft² wood stove covers all the bases. The 2.45 ft³ firebox with XBT Technology holds logs up to 18” long and can burn through the night with a full load of wood. You'll have a clean, efficient burns, but it also use less fuel for the same amount of heat as older wood stoves.
Integrated, wraparound heat shields offer safer operations, and more placement options and stylish, cool-touch spring handles accent the stoves' classic style. The extra-large viewing glass gives a beautiful full view of the fire and we've included a decorative mountain scene door insert with this model to enhance the view even more (you can remove the insert, if desired). A free room air blower is included.
• Steel and cast-iron USA-made construction offers long-lasting durability
• Large viewing glass with air wash system to help keep glass clean
• Satin black finish with nickel cool-touch handles accent the stove's classic style
• Room air blower included to improve warm air circulation
• No heavy floor protection needed, only spark and ember
• The large 2.45 ft³ firebox holds logs 18" long
• Designed with a high-tech firebox to create a clean, hot, long-lasting burn
• Integrated, wraparound heat shields for safer operation and more placement options